Es wurden 14 Ergebnisse zu ihrer Auswahl gefunden
- LAUD Paper: Paper 2012
- "Problems of Translating US President Obama into German as Evidence of Denotational Incongruencies
- A Contrastive Study of Colour Terms in French and German Causal Constructions
- Abstracts of the LAUD Symposium 2012 - Cognitive Psycholinguistics: Bilingualism, Cognition and Communication
- Bilingualism, Aging and Multilingual Processing
- Cognitive Psycholinguistics: Bilingualism, Cognition and Communication
- Does Bilingual First Language Acquisition Imply a Mixed Period Phase?
- English and Hindi Address Forms in a Bilingual Context
- Input Outside the Classroom and Vocabulary Development: A Dynamic Perspective
- Introducing a Project on the Role of Bilingualism in English and Te Reo Maori for New Zealand English
- Mental Models and Linguistic Cues: Investigating the Interface Between Language and Mental Representation Across Cultures
- Musical, Audio-Visual, Poetic, and Narrative Input: A Longitudinal Case-Study of French-English Bilingual First Language Acquisition
- The Colour of Noise: Dynamic Variability Patterns of L2 Lexical Processing
- Topological Coordinates and Spatial Language
- What Do Compound Verbs in English and Bulgarian Reveal About the Universalist/Relativist Debate?